To give your advice on Kasamba, first you must register as an advisor.
Registering as an advisor has a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- You'll be asked for your personal details, including a valid address so we can mail you a check once you start earning money on Kasamba. You will need to accept our Kasamba's Psychic Terms and Conditions and Member Terms and Conditions by marking the check box, after which you'll click the yellow "Continue" button.
- At this point a verification email will be sent to the email address used to the create your account. You will need to validate your email to continue registration.
- Once validated, you will be prompted to the pay screen to pay your $50 registration fee.
- Next step, choose a screen name, select a category and sub-category, and, if required, a level 2 sub-category. At that point we'll ask you to describe your expertise and service.
- After you've chosen a mode of consultation, enter the fee that you want to charge for email, chat and phone sessions.
- Once you've completed all the required information, click on the “Preview Profile” tab.
- Make sure that your profile gives a detailed description of your expertise. Check that it is free from spelling and grammatical errors as well. You can edit your profile by clicking on the “Make Changes” button and when you're finished, click on the “Save and finish” or “Save This Profile And Register In Another Category” button.
- After you click on the “Save and Finish” button, we'll ask you if you want to install the advisor Communication Suite. Kasamba Messenger is free to download and enables you to chat with our members.
- At this stage you can also add a picture to your profile.
- Our Quality Assurance Team will review your profile and will inform you of their decision within a week. Should your profile be approved it will appear on our website and our customers can start sending you their inquiries that same day.
Please keep in mind you are welcome to join Kasamba as an advisor even if you are working for another online advice website.