During a live chat session you can use the "Attach files" button. Note that this feature is currently not available in the Kasamba app.
You can only send one attachment of up to 5MB with each message.
Kasamba's email reading service enables you to send attachments to our advisors. If you are about to send a new inquiry to a Kasamba advisor and want to include an attachment, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Kasamba account here.
- Select an advisor from the general listings or from your Favorites section
- Click on the Send Email button, enter your inquiry and click Continue
- Click on the Mailbox icon located on the top right hand corner.
- Find the message you just sent the advisor and click 'Continue', and then on 'Provide More Details'
You will now be able to send another message and an attachment. Make sure that the attachment is saved as something like "Question.doc". Don't use special characters, or spaces You can only send one attachment of up to 5MB with each message. To send more attachments, simply repeat the fourth step.
Alternatively, wait for the advisor to respond to your initial inquiry and then respond to the advisor's message. You will be able to include an attachment.
Should you encounter any difficulties sending/receiving attachments via the Kasamba platform, we recommend that you use Rapidshare http://www.rapidshare.com or a similar service. This will allow you to send/receive the attachment without exchanging personal contact information and risking your Kasamba account, as we don't allow all 3rd party sharing sites.