In order to set up your Kasamba account to have phone sessions with our advisors please follow the instructions below:
- Find an advisor who is available for phone sessions.
- If the advisor is available for phone sessions you will see a "Call " or "Call Now" button on their profile.
- Once you have clicked the "Call" or "Call Now" button, you will be asked to enter your phone number.
- If the phone number that you enter is a new number (or if this is the first time that you are using the phone system), you will be asked to verify your number.
- You will receive a call to that number as well as a pop-up message on your screen with a PIN number.
- Enter the PIN number on the phone to complete the verification process
- After your number is successfully verified, you will receive another call stating that you are being connected to the advisor.
- Lastly, clients are able to use both a land line and cell phone to conduct phone sessions on the Kasamba platform.
PLEASE NOTE Only clients with phone numbers from the following countries can conduct phone sessions:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Customers will receive the 3 free minutes in the beginning of their FIRST voice session ever. After the 3 free minutes, our system will place the session in hire status automatically.
All future phone sessions automatically go into hire status at the start of the session.