In order have a phone session with an advisor please follow the instructions below:
- Find an advisor who is available for phone sessions.
- If the advisor is available for phone sessions you will see a "Call " or "Call Now" button on their profile.
- Once you have clicked the "Call" or "Call Now" button, you will be asked to enter your phone number.
- You will soon receive a phone call to the number you have provided. When you answer, you are prompted to press "1" to be connected.
- Please note, your advisor is prompted to do the same, they need to pick up and press "1" to be connected.
- Our 3rd party phone provider then connects the call. The waiting music will stop and you'll hear an audio queue to let you know your call has started.
Note that your first ever voice session is entitled to 3 free minutes, if you haven't had a chat session with that particular advisor. Any subsequent voice sessions are billed from the start.