In order to reset your password in case you're logged out of your account and don't remember your password:
- Go to the Kasamba Sign In page
- Click on the 'Forgot Your Password?' link located underneath the password box
- Enter the email address you used to sign in to your Kasamba account, and click "Continue"
- A "Kasamba Reset Password Link" email will be sent to the email address provided. Please note this can take a few minutes. The password reset link is valid for a limited time.
- Make sure to check your spam or junk mail folders, just in case the email was filtered.
- Click on the link in the email sent. You will be redirected to Kasamba where you can enter a new password.
In order to change your password in case you're logged into your account and remember your password:
- Go to your Account Details page or click here.
- Click the (Change) button under your sign in information. You'll need to enter your existing password in order to change it.
If you need any further assistance, please send us an email by clicking here.